Tuesday, January 17, 2012

BEST DIGITAL STORYTELLING, FREE E BOOK


I am a big fan of the blog Free Technology for Teachers by Richard Byrne. Here in Dubai we get very limited opportunities for professional development (particularly in the ICT field) so for me, Richard's blog has been a technology lifeline.   Richard has created a few helpful (free) e-books and recently he asked for submissions on digital storytelling in order to create a new resource on the subject.  As my class had just presented a great assembly that included a digital story, I forwarded my submission.  You will find it in the e-book alongside some fabulous ideas from other educators.  Or go to Free Technology For Teachers and have a look at the other great publications too.

1 comment:

The Book Chook said...

I just linked here from the ebook, and wanted to thank you for your contribution! Also loved your sense of humour shining through in your bio!