Tuesday, February 15, 2011

BULLETIN / NOTICE-BOARD DISPLAYS & ROLEPLAY AREAS

Lifecycle of a frog.  Paper plate frogs and potato print tadpoles.
I have created so many displays that I haven't photographed.  I really must remember to keep records of my displays and role play areas to remind myself the next time a particular topic is covered.
Animal habitats role-play area.
Chinese New Year Display.  Mandarins in a bowl still life and papier mache dragon with knotted fringing. 
Rainbow Fish plasticine modelling.
Fruit and flowers collages.
Self portraits.
The land before time.  Dinosaurs.
Creating a display from the childrens leftover unnamed 3D creations.

4 comments:

Valerie @ Frugal Family Fun Blog said...

Beautiful!! I especially love the "recycled art project" board, and the self-portraits look amazing!

Marilyn said...

LOVE this!!! So creative.. I'm officially following you ;)) I'm Marilyn from http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com - excited to indulge in more of your fun and creative posts.. Please stop by sometime ;)) Happy Friday...

Evelyn said...

What a beautiful, artistic and inviting bulletin boards and role playing areas you create.

I write articles to encourage more hands-on learning for teachers, parents and homeschoolers. I am hoping that you don't mind that I have added a link to this blog on my page http://www.squidoo.com/frog-bulletin-boards Please let me know if I may add the words, used by permission.

Shar said...

Thanks Valerie, Marilyn and Evelyn.

Of course you can Evelyn. I love that teachers can share their ideas :)